RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Right of withdrawal
1. The right of withdrawal does not apply to purchased, custom-made and personalized products. The consumer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal "for non-prefabricated goods produced on the basis of an individual choice or decision of the consumer" (Directive 2011/83 / EU of the European Parliament) and for "goods made to specifications or clearly personalized" (art 59 Legislative Decree 21/2014): for this reason we underline the high personalisation of many of the items on the website giosantantonio.com, made with production processes mainly commissioned by our suppliers.
2. The right of withdrawal, as seen in Article 1 above, may be exercised by the Customer, without giving any reason, within 14 days. The withdrawal period expires after 14 days from the day on which the Customer or a third party, different from the carrier and designated by the Customer, acquires physical possession of the goods.
3.The purchased good must be returned unused and undamaged, in its original packaging complete in all its parts (including packaging, documentation and accessory equipment), avoiding labels or adhesive tapes on the original product packaging.
4. The shipping costs for returning the goods to be paid by the customer.
5. Shipping, until the goods will be back in our storage and certified, is under the full responsibility of the customer. We are not liable in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured or untracked shipments.
6. In case of damage during transport, we will promptly notify the customer of what happened (within 5 working days from having delivered the goods) to allow him to file a complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain a refund of the value of the asset (if insured); in this event, the product will be available to the customer to be returned, while cancelling the request for withdrawal.
7. If instead the goods returned will come back intact in all the points mentioned above, we will refund only the cost of the goods (not the shipping ones).
8. Refunds in your favor will be made using the same payment method you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. In any case, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. You are responsible for the a possible decrease in the value of the goods, resulting from a different handling of them than that necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and functioning. If the goods are therefore subjected to use, before or after the final test, the right to withdraw is no longer valid, except for your responsibility in the decrease of their value which, taking into account the standard costs of reconditioning a used product and the fact that this asset can no longer be marketed as new, amount to 25% of the purchase price, except for additional necessary interventions. You can find information about the online dispute resolution by consulting the European Union website at this address: https://ec.europa.eu/consumer.